REMEMBER, if in doubt - call us at 081-8946936 (international call +6681-894-6936)
or e-mail us at email@example.com
From Bangkok by Plane:
Several commercial flight operators fly from Bangkok to Trang directly on a 45 minute flight.
To book on-line, you can try Nok Air at www.nokair.com. Call Center: 1318. International Call : +662-900-9955. Once you arrive, please see below "If you are in Trang town".
If you are in Trang town:
(1) When you arrive in Trang (by bus, train or plane) take the tuk tuk (green 3 wheeled frog like looking machine!) and tell then you want to go to the minivan station to Haadyao - say in Thai - Pai Q Rot 2 Hat Yao. The journey takes 10 minutes and the fare is between 15-20 Baht (depending on how big your bags are!).
(2) At the minivan station to Haadyao, go to the counter and buy the ticket to Haadyao Nature Resort. The fare is 60 Baht per person. The journey takes one hour to the marine park. Once you arrive here, you can either stay at the Haadyao Nature Resort or we will help you with a direct transfer by boat to our sister resort Libong Nature Beach Resort at Libong Island.
Haadyao Nature Resort is the one stop centre and gateway to all the islands in the Trang Sea. Come here for travel information in English.
For Libong Nature Beach Resort and Koh Mook Nature Beach Resort (1) You may arrange a boat transfer to Libong Island at the Haadyao Nature Resort.
If you are coming from Hatyai:
(1) From Hatyai town, go to the Minivan Station for [Hatyai-Trang] In Thai words, tel the tuk tuk driver 'Pai Q Rot-Tu Trang' The fare is 100 baht per person and the journey takes about 2 hours.
(2) You may tell the driver of the Hatyai-Trang Minivan to drop you off the the Minivan Station to go to Haadyao 'Pai Q Rot-Tu Haadyow' unless you want to explore Trang town first then, hop onto another tuk-tuk and tell them 'Pai Q Rot-Tu Haadyow' make sure you emphasize the word 'HaadYOW' not 'Hatyai' otherwise you will end up where you came from. The Fare is about 60 baht per person and the journey takes about 40 minutes.
(3) Tell the Minivan Driver that you want to go to 'Nature Resort' at Haadyao and he will drop you off directly at the resort.
(4) You have now arrived at the Haadyao Nature Resort which is located at Haadyao Pier.
Driving by Car:
Highway No. 4 (Bangkok-Chumphon) to Highway No. 41 (Surat Thani-Thung Song- Huai Yot-Trang), total distance of 828 kilometres. Highway No. 4 (Bangkok-Chumphon) to Ranong-Phannga-Krabi-Trang, total distance of 1,020 kilometres. Highway No. 404-416 (Satun-Palian-Trang), total distance of 140 kilometres. Highway No. 4-407 (Hat Yai-Phatthalung-Trang), total distance of 148 kilometres. Highway No. 4-402 (Phuket-Phang-nga-Krabi-Trang), total distance of 312 kilometers.